BamBoo Virtual Office Facility
Are you are running a small business and need a virtual office away from your home address?
Do you want to project a professional image? Well, now you can use a handy local business address.
With a meeting room facility and handy shared co-working space available, you can add prestige to your company’s style.
How it works:
- Use our address as your business address:
Your Business Name
27b High Street
- Your post is received at our address
- Choose whether you wish to collect post regularly or whether you would prefer us to forward it to you at a given address (mail forwarding can be arranged twice a week)
- Book the meeting room facility when required (subject to availability and may be subject to additional charge, see terms below)
- Book co-working space when required (subject to availability and may be subject to additional charge, see terms below)
- You will meet other small business owners who are happy to share a coffee and a chat
- Networking events held from time to time to enable you to meet like-minded individuals and share business ideas
- Basic package: includes; use of the business address, post collection or forwarding £30.00 per month.
- Basic Plus package: includes the above, with use of meeting room up to 5 times per month £50.00 (maximum of 10 hours use in total).
- Plus package: includes the above, with use of co-working space – £75.00.
Proof of your identity is required, such as a driving license or utility bill showing your name and address.
Access to telephone, internet, tea, coffee, and water are available on site at no additional charge.
For more information, please complete the form below or alternatively call 01606 536648.